Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.
You must be 16 or over to participate in the Brickset Forum. Please read the announcements and rules before you join.

30080 Ninjago Glider at Target

jagdjhjagdjh Member Posts: 92
edited August 2011 in Shopping USA/Canada
I am on vacation in the Florida panhandle and found the Ninjago Glider sets at Target. The price was $3.99 and they were at the registers as usual for the poly bags. It was a surprise....I wasn't aware that this set was a available in the US.

Comments

• Russell844Russell844 California, USAMember Posts: 1,487
    It supposedly has been available at Target for a few months now. Unfortunately, out of the two dozen Taregets I have been to recently, none of them have had it.
  • BeardedCastleGuyBeardedCastleGuy Member Posts: 127
    I've been seeing them for the last month or so as I've been looking for the 30062's, they appear to be what is the next wave of sets after the 30062's.
    A number of the closer Target's to me are still stuck with a number of the Toy Story and Atlantis Polys from the wave before the 30062's, but the number of 30080's do seem to be slowly going up somewhat.
  • technicaltacticstechnicaltactics Member Posts: 47
    I have gotten this set after combing all the targets in my area, then, going on vacation to Daytona Beach Florida, going into a Super Target (Bigger target, has grocer), and finding it on an end cap. Try looking for a super target.
  • BothSidesOfTheBrickBothSidesOfTheBrick Member Posts: 18
    We want this, but the Targets near us still have the old helicopter, Atlantis and Toy Story. They're not moving and haven't for at least 3 months now. We keep waiting to see if Target clearances them, but they haven't. One time, they were 50 cents off, but that wasn't worth it to get a lot of them. I guess they're content to keep them.