Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.
You must be 16 or over to participate in the Brickset Forum. Please read the announcements and rules before you join.

Fairy Bricks Special Edition Minifig Auction (Now ended!)

SirKevbagsSirKevbags Fairy Land Member Posts: 3,990
edited June 2014 in Charity Sales
A live auction right here on the forum for a Limited Edition Hairy Fairy minifig. Only four of these will ever be produced and this could be the only chance you ever have to buy one. It is number 3/4 and will be supplied with a certificate of authenticity signed by both myself and Caroline from @MinifigsMe who produced the mini marvels. Unique printed legs which are individually numbered and a custom head. So a basic rules.

• The auction will start at 9PM UK time on Sunday 1st of June

• This isn't ebay so there isn't a finish time. We run until the final bid like an actual real life auction.

• The auction currency is UK £

• Commission bids can be left if you contact me via pm before the auction if you can't be here but I can offer no advice on if your bid is higher than other commission bids.

• The minimum bid increase is £1 but of course you can raise a higher amount if you wish.

• As the bids slow I will warn you the item is going once, going twice, going three times before I post SOLD with the final price. No bids that are posted after my message of SOLD will be accepted. Remember there is no need to snipe.

• The final price will include postage costs worldwide.

• Most importantly this event is to be enjoyed by everyone.

Chatter regarding investment value is allowed, either here or in the secondary market value thread ;)

Good luck everyone!
carlqStormKittyPhoneboothGothamConstructionCopantboyCapnRex101sidersddscrumperindigoboxpricey73rancorbaitbrickedinMrs_WobbleheadLego_StarGoldchainscoachie

Comments