Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.
You must be 16 or over to participate in the Brickset Forum. Please read the announcements and rules before you join.

[US] The Container Store: Large LEGO storage boxes $13.49

rocaorocao Administrator Posts: 4,274
edited May 2014 in Shopping USA/Canada
**edit: disregard, these are not the large storage containers**

These are sold out online, but if you live near a Container Store, you can check for stock and select store pick-up. I did a spot check on my nearest location and I could add at least 5 of most colors.

http://www.containerstore.com/shop/toyStorage/boxesCases?productId=10031705
Additional 10% discount with code: GOSHOP14 brings it to $13.49

I bought these from The Container Store two years ago when they first were released for $40 each. These look great as decorative storage, but sacrifice some storage room due to the stacking stud design. I use them as storage for my children's DUPLO and they serve that purpose well. They're not the best option for standard LEGO, but at $15 I think they're well worth it.

If anyone in the Bay Area scores a bunch, I'd love to buy some from you to pick up at a later date (I'm 150 miles from a store)
sidersdd

Comments