Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.
You must be 16 or over to participate in the Brickset Forum. Please read the announcements and rules before you join.

LEGO Guardians of the Galaxy poster

bsv103bsv103 Member Posts: 14
Any theories or information on when and/or where the LEGO GotG poster will be available? I'm a collector, and I am very interested in adding it to my collection. For the sake of clarity, this is the poster I mean.

Comments

• dannyrwwdannyrww WisconsinMember Posts: 1,121
    Sadly I think for now this is just an image with no actual physical poster much like the Thor one. With the popularity of the movie though I hope it gets made into a poster give away similar to the Avengers one.
  • bsv103bsv103 Member Posts: 14
    edited September 2014
    All of the other Super Heroes movie posters started out as images just like the GotG poster, but they were released well before the release months of their respective movies. Oddly, the GotG poster image was released the month of the movie's release, instead of the physical poster being released then.