You must be 16 or over to participate in the Brickset Forum. Please read the announcements and rules before you join.

Which Marvel or DC Comics Super Heroes minifigs do you want to see (re)made in the future?

wardmwardm BelgiumMember Posts: 234
The Marvel sets are seriously lacking the Philip Coulson figure we've all been waiting for. Next to that we really need more X-Men figures: Professor Xavier, Jean Grey, Rogue, Beast, Gambit, Iceman, Mystique, Colossus, Angel, Jubilee, Sabretooth, Pyro, Juggernaut, Blob, Deadpool ... 

For DC, I'm really looking forward to beastboy and starfire this summer, we got cyborg in #76028, so we only need Raven to complete the gang of Teen Titans. Fish Moony from the Gotham series would be cool (they could use the new hair mold that is used for Sabine from Star Wars Rebels) 

What do you think? 
josekalel

Comments

• hmnicollhmnicoll Member Posts: 56
    Watchmen, daredevil , punisher and a few spider-man variants would be cool , although unlikely considering the target market.
    wardmjohnhenzINDYJONAS
  • wardmwardm BelgiumMember Posts: 234
    Oh and Harley Quinn remade with two ponytails!!!
    Drmnez
  • JahcursJahcurs Member Posts: 40
    I agree more x-men are needed, but I'd really like to see more spiderman villains. So Im very excited for the summer wave with carnage and sandman etc.
  • VorpalRyuVorpalRyu AustraliaMember Posts: 1,587
    @hmnicoll, check out 76036 & 76037, pretty sure the Carnage set is Miles Morales' costume & if I'm not mistaken we've got Iron-Spider in the Rhino & Sandman set.

My wishlist, probably won't happen & if it did, TLG would probably be busy for the next ten years or so...

Avengers: A-Bomb, Abomination, Absorbing Man, Amora, Annihilus, Arnim Zola, Baron Zemo, Black Panther, Carol Danvers, Crimson Dynamo, Crossbones, Fandral, General Talbot, Graviton, Grim Reaper, Hogun, Kang the Conqueror, Lady Sif, Laufey, Malekith, Namor, Red Hulk/General Ross, the Leader, the Mandarin (comics version), the Serpent Society, the Wrecking Crew, Titanium Man, Skarr, Skurge, Super-Adaptoid, Volstagg, Wasp, Whiplash.

X-Men: Angel/Archangel, Apocalypse, Arclight, Avalanche, Banshee, Beast, Bishop, Blink, Blob, Cable, Colossus Domino, Emma Frost, Forge, Gambit, Havok, Iceman, Jean Grey (including a Phoenix variant), Jubilee, Juggernaut, Kitty Pryde, Lady Deathstrike, Mr Sinister, Mystique, Nightcrawler, Polaris, Professor X, Omega Red, Pyro, Psylocke, Rogue, Sabertooth, Silver Samurai, Toad, Vertigo, X-23.

Other Marvel: Baron Mordo, Bullseye, Daredevil, Doctor Strange, Dormammu, Elektra, Galactus, Ghost Rider, Hobgoblin, Kingpin, Kraven, Lizard, Mephisto, Mysterio, Scorpion, Super-Skrull, Thanos, the Collector (comics version), the Fantastic Four, the Punisher, She-Hulk, Spider-Woman, Vengeance, Vulture.

Plus I'd want to see some Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D sets, including Coulson's '62 'vette, Lola & the Bus...
    johnhenzAndorwardmxiahnacatwrangler
  • AdzbadboyAdzbadboy London, UKMember Posts: 2,139
    I don't really mind what minifigures LEGO gives us but I would like to see at least one set from the latest TV shows such as Gotham, Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D, The Flash and Arrow.

Now that I see LEGO has done at least one set for the Ant-Man movie I would also like to see one for each movie that comes out. So this year LEGO is missing out on the Fantastic Four movie sets.

I think LEGO is lacking X-Men and Fantastic Four sets and minifigures.

I don't really care for the comic book versions of characters but if I had a dream I would love to have every major Spider-Man characters and villains from the 'The Amazing Spider-Man #1-#700 and even have different variants of Spider-Man such as Todd McFarlane's and John Romita. The Ultimate Spider-Man TV series doesn't count!
  • DrmnezDrmnez USA, Planet earth Member Posts: 780
    I want TLG to complete the teams that they put out without making them exclusives IE raven, white, zabu and ka-zar, agent venom, etc.

Pretty said that it took them this long to make a non sdcc green lantern and Martian manhunter. Nice touch with cyborg cuz that opened teen titans minus raven apparently
    Andor
  • koozkooz Connecticut, USAMember Posts: 158
    CCC said:
    Another Batman would be good.
    Hahahahaha...  Awesome.
    ^^ I would go for that if they were costumes from the game. Really dont need another regular batman
  • pansyppansyp Pacific NorthwestMember Posts: 86
    Agree w/ @Adzbadboy on Arrow, Suicide Squad. Also, Deathstroke. I mean, if you've got the characters sketched in minifig form for Batman3:Beyond Gotham, then c'mon, merchandise it. I won't be buying an Arrow Funko. 

wardm
  • blarghiflarghblarghiflargh Member Posts: 99
    I'd like to see The Creeper, Metamorpho, and Killer Moth from DC.  Also a 60s TV Catwoman using the mold from the leaked CMF14 Cat Lady.  Speaking of which, I'd like to see Cheetah, Giganta, Mirror Master, a new Two-Face.

From Marvel I'd like Adam Warlock, Dr. Strange(glad he's likely coming anyway), Daredevil, Hellcat, the Inhumans, Silver Surfer, the FF.
  • dannyrwwdannyrww WisconsinMember Posts: 1,078
    Marvel has so many that need to be done I can't even think of where to begin...would love a comprehensive X-men line.  For DC its a little easier as they have made most of the major characters (I would never have thought we would get not one but two Martian Manhunter figures). That being said: Blue Beetle, Booster Gold, and Swamp Thing would be great. I would also like to see them finish out Teen Titans/Young Justice teams. Miss Martian, Raven, Wondergirl, kid flash, Aqualad (Much cooler than aquaman)
    Shib
  • dannyrwwdannyrww WisconsinMember Posts: 1,078
  • Bosstone100Bosstone100 USAMember Posts: 1,209
    I'd like to see all of Avengers roster since Avengers #1. Moondragon, Dr. Druid, the Swordsman, Hercules, Moon Knight, etc.
  • MissKittyFantasticoMissKittyFantastico AustraliaMember Posts: 179
    Having spent so much time with them as my go-to teams for free play mode in the games, She-Hulk and Ms Marvel, and Zatanna and Star Sapphire, would be great additions.  No doubt Captain Marvel will be getting a figure of her own in good time when her movie arrives - and that's a fine thing on all counts - but I have a fondness for the old Warbird/Ms costume.  Squirrel Girl, I think, goes without saying (I've already got a squirrel in my Marvel New York shelf waiting for her).  Power Girl would be great, although again given my leave I'd much rather have her classic costume (that goes for Shulkie as well, in preference to the silly 'I've got my initials on it!' version, but so long as she's green that's really the main thing).

Total pie-in-the-sky wishlisting (since she's not even in the New 52 'verse, thanks DC): Maxine Hunkel, Cyclone.
  • NeilJamNeilJam USAMember Posts: 251
    There are sooo many more Marvel characters I want to see done as minifigs. We need a Coulson minifig. Surprised he wasn't included with the Helicarrier.

I hope to see many more X-Men (preferably 90s outfits) and maybe even X-Force with Cable, which would be a good excuse for them to make another Deadpool.

They should make the Fantasticar with the Fantastic Four, but Marvel is very against promoting them right now since Fox is making a new bad movie to hold onto the rights. They even cancelled the comic. I'd also like to see a large built Galactus with Silver Surfer, but that may fall into the same category.

VorpalRyu
  • 77ncaachamps77ncaachamps Aspiring Time Traveler Stuck in the WestMember Posts: 1,632
    EVERY CHARACTER FROM: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blackest_Night

Then I'd never collect a super hero again.
  • CCCCCC UKMember Posts: 14,020
    I'm wondering if we'll see a Jim Gordon as Batman figure.
    SumoLego
  • Bosstone100Bosstone100 USAMember Posts: 1,209
    Cloak and Dagger. Dr. Strange. Old time Avengers like the Swordsman, Moondragon, Moon Knight, Dr. Druid, Hercules, Black Knight, Black Panther, Wonder Man, Mockingbird, etc.
    VorpalRyu
    ^ Cloak & Dagger would good, as for Black Panther, there is a movie coming, so I'd say we will eventually see T'challa.
    xiahna
  • LordmoralLordmoral Puerto RicoMember Posts: 138
    Here is my list: Iron Patriot in a set, Winter Soldier in a set.
    SumoLego
  • bluemoosebluemoose Member Posts: 1,714
    X-Men. Lots of X-Men (inc. the entire extended mutant family - all generations of X-Men, New Mutants, X-Force, Age of Apocalypse, Morlocks, Alpha Flight, Brotherhood, Excalibur, & all the rest)

Happy with my Phoenix fig ;-)
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/blue-moose/14447393123/
    josekalel
    ^ If TLG did do an Iron Patriot set, I'd suspect they'd do the comics version, as in Norman Osborne, as they have already released one for IM3. TLG haven't gone back over previously done movies yet & I can't see them doing so in the foreseeable future with current rate of releases for the MCU. As for the Winter Soldier, if they stick the comics for Captain America: Civil War, we might get another Winter Soldier/Bucky Barnes in a set based on this.
    xiahna
  • SumoLegoSumoLego New YorkMember Posts: 6,563
    @CCC - There is a Jim Gordon in the 'Bat vs Bane' set.

I'm about 100% positive they're doing an Ant-Man set.
    Goldchains
  • dragon114dragon114 United StatesMember Posts: 557
    i want a non sdc bazaro figure
    dannyrww
  • Thanos75Thanos75 Member Posts: 1,053
    Hmmmm....there is one character I'm thinking of but I just can't remember his name. I'm sure it will come to mind.
    GoldchainsjohnhenzAdzbadboy
  • GoldchainsGoldchains Member Posts: 608
    Oh we'll get a Thanos big figure once the third Avengers movie comes out. It is shaping up to be completely awesome. ****spoilers***** Now that Vision has the Mind Gem in his forehead, you know there's going to be a huge fight between Thanos and Vision. I can't wait to see that. What gems are left?
    VorpalRyuAdzbadboy
    edited May 2015
    The Soul gem & the Time gem...

We'll need two figs, one with the Gauntlet & one without.
    Goldchainsxiahna
    I would say we'll see the Soul Gem in the Dr. Strange movie. I'm not sure what movie will have the Time Gem. Probably the third movie.
    SumoLego said:

I'm about 100% positive they're doing an Ant-Man set.
    They are doing an Ant-Man set. http://brickset.com/sets/76039-1/Marvel-s-Ant-Man
    edited May 2015
    What we know so far of the Infinity Gems:
    the Space Gem (the Tesseract) - Revealed in Captain America (current owner: Heimdall)
    the Mind Gem (Loki's Scepter) - Revealed in the Avengers (current owner: the Vision)
    the Reality Gem (the Aether) - Revealed in Thor the Dark World (current owner: Taneleer Tivan aka the Collector)
    the Power Gem (the Orb) - Revealed in Guardians of the Galaxy (current owner: Nova Corps)

So, looking at that, we need two more Marvel movies that haven't had an Infinity Gem show up yet, the Soul Gem & the Time Gem. Dr Strange or Black Panther are good possibilities for the Soul Gem, leaving the Time Gem. I'm thinking either Ant-Man or Captain Marvel.
    xiahnaicey117
  • CCCCCC UKMember Posts: 14,020
    edited May 2015
    SumoLego said:

Yes, I know.

I still wonder if they will do a Jim Gordon as Batman figure.

@CCC - Yes. I thought about that about ten minutes after I posted.
    VorpalRyu said:
    We'll need two figs, one with the Gauntlet & one without.
    If he's a bigfig (as he darn well should be) it could be done with just an alternate hand.
  • hmnicollhmnicoll Member Posts: 56
    I'm pretty sure the soul gem has already been shown, but not names specifically yet. I don't want to spoil anything but I think that it will show up in Ragnorok and the time gem may show up in Dr Strange .
    edited May 2015
    ^ I'd think the Time Gem would be more appropriate for the events in Ragnarok, but I don't think it will happen. I'm work on the basis that so far, no single movie series (counting the Avengers movies as separate from the individual Avenger character movies) has gotten more than one Infinity Gem. If my theory holds true, Ragnarok won't feature an Infinity Gem, nor will Civil War, but I could be wrong...
    xiahna
    I'm holding out for Adam warlock
  • SolariousSolarious Kalamazoo, MI, USAMember Posts: 317
    He did start the comic "Infinity War"
    That's not the route they are going with in the films though since "War" is actually "Gauntlet"
    The Aether and Tesseract don't appear on screen together, but are in Asgard simultaneously in Thor: The Dark World.

And technically the Orb and Aether are both present in Knowhere in Guardians of the Galaxy.

And now that we know the Spear of Destiny housed the Mind Gem, it was present with the Tesseract in Avengers.

What do you think the soul gem is? That would make better fodder for the Dr. Strange movie - you seem to imply it's in Asgard?
    Goldchains
    If no Adam warlock, the soul gem would be best suited with doc strange imo
    Could the Soul Gem be the Eye of Agamotto? Hmm...
    Thanos75
  • SolariousSolarious Kalamazoo, MI, USAMember Posts: 317
    That's the best theory I've heard
  • matticus_bricksmatticus_bricks Member Posts: 645
    I'm pretty sure Adam Warlock is coming, most likely during Guardians 2. During the post-credits scene of Thor: The Dark World, you can see what looks like his cocoon in The Collector's collection.
    @Goldchains, I was wondering that too, but the Eye is in the treasure vault in Thor, and they say in Thor 2 that they're moving the Aether so as not to have two Infinity Stones in the same place (the Tesseract being the other, post-Avengers 1).  Unless the Asgardians don't know the Eye contains the soul gem/stone, but that doesn't seem likely - they seem pretty well-versed on the surrounding lore.

Granted Thor doesn't recognise what the sceptre contained during Avengers, but he's a fighter not a scholar/scientist, and had no reason to think it was more than just a fancy weapon with a bit of telepathy magic in it; Agents of SHIELD showed that the Asgardians had plenty of weapons with similar (although different in effect) mind-influencing powers for their berserkers.  One assumes he was only on the hunt for it in Ultron because 'Odin' (who, little did he know, had personal experience with the sceptre) knew darned well what it was, and told him it was important, although not precisely why.  At any rate, given however long to study the Eye in their vault, one imagines the Asgardians would've noticed anything out of place about it.
    Goldchains
    ^ Its in GotG too, in the end credits scene with Howard the Duck, sans Adam.
    matticus_bricksGoldchainsxiahna
    I believe one (or all) of the producers confirmed it was Adam Warlock. I imagine his introduction will be similar to the Vision.

He'll be there and be great.
  • chuxtoyboxchuxtoybox Member Posts: 711
    I want to see a "battle damaged" Wolverine with claw marks on his face and torso akin to Winzar and Longtooth from Legends of Chima.
    For @Neiljam & anyone else wanting a Coulson minifig, I'm hoping my first Lego Ideas project comes to fruition (posted in the Ideas Thread), then we'll finally get one.
    xiahna
  • monkey_roomonkey_roo Member Posts: 1,171
    I am sure we will see a Coulson figure somewhere along the line, but with Agent 13 (Sharon Carter) confirmed for Civil War I am hoping we get her as well.
    i am in the process of MOCing a set of Agents of Shield figures (and agent 13) but for those that want Coulson he is fairly easy to put together.
    INDYJONAS