You must be 16 or over to participate in the Brickset Forum. Please read the announcements and rules before you join.

LEGO Americana / Monuments Roadshow

ToddMyersToddMyers Cincinnati, OHMember Posts: 251
The LEGO Americana Roadshow just wrapped up here in Cincinnati, and it was pretty spectacular. If you have the opportunity to go to any of the remaining stops, by all means do so!

http://www.lego.com/en-us/club/member/articles/details/americana-roadshow-schedule-897d257715ad4897b1744ca57df22e26

They are giving away free micro-builds of the monuments displayed at the Roadshow, and it appears that each location features a unique micro-build. Seven have been given away so far:

Boston Old North Church
Lincoln Memorial
Statue of Liberty
U.S. Capitol Building
Supreme Court
Jefferson Memorial
Washington Monument

I have located original instruction scans for all of these except for the Lincoln Memorial build (all are attached here). If anyone has a scan of the original instructions (or the original instructions themselves for any but the Washington Monument), please let me know. If you want to buy these sets, I highly recommend Jason over at Constructibles.net.  Alternatively, most of the sets should be pretty easy to piece together (except for the Jefferson Memorial -- the 6x6 round plate in white has not officially been released in a set by LEGO yet, but will presumably be released in a set this fall).

Also, the White House and Independence Hall are yet to be released, but if anyone can get the instructions for these as the tour moves on, please post the instructions here!

Thanks!

Todd

klatu003Goldchainsthedingman5khmellymelcmrt1014TXLegoguyLegoKipDeMontessklambricecakecatwranglerLegogram

Comments