Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.
You must be 16 or over to participate in the Brickset Forum. Please read the announcements and rules before you join.

Selling off my collection (Southwest Ohio, USA)

ToddMyersToddMyers Cincinnati, OHPosts: 269
For various reasons, I have decided to exit the hobby and sell off my entire collection.

http://brickset.com/sets/ownedby-ToddMyers

If anyone is in the Southwest Ohio / Northern Kentucky / Southeast Indiana region and would be interested in any of my sets, please let me know.  Currently, all sets are built and I have saved all original instructions and packaging for 99% of my collection. Pricing is available on request.

Until I get a bit more time and can better get a handle on breaking down sets, I am focusing on local sales and am generally avoiding eBay and BrickLink. I'm in no rush to sell, and note that this is not a fire sale, so resellers likely won't find much that will appeal to them.  I am not opposed to selling and shipping beyond the local region, but depending on the size of the set, it may take me a little bit of time to break the set down and get it shipped out.

~Todd

Comments