Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.
You must be 16 or over to participate in the Brickset Forum. Please read the announcements and rules before you join.

General Star Wars Discussion

SMCSMC UKPosts: 929

News from CM4Sci who has seen pictures, guess we all will soon 

Microfighters -

Ghost looks different from the SDCC one, Hera included

Tie Advenced Prototype has a TIE Pilot? Dunno the specific name.

Wookie Gunship has a Wookie. tongue

AT-DP has an AT-DP pilot.

2 black boxes for TFA sets.

Sets -

Rebels Battle Pack - Looks like one of those Speeders the Scout Troopers usually use, but beefed up a bit. Stud shooters on each side. Minifigures are tan, no printing, one has a Greedo head. Others have A Wing pilot helmets and one of those 2009 Hoth helmets in sand green. Two have jetpacks. Plenty of stud shooters.

Empire Battle Pack - 4 Stormtroopers, all look the same. One has a jetpack. Plenty of stud shooters. Main build is a small station. Spring shooter cannon, aside is a seat with stud shooters, and behind it is what appears to be a station with small monitors.

2 blank box battlepacks for TFA.

Obi Wan's Jedi Interceptor - looks just like Anakin's. Has a red droid. Obi-Wan. Green spring shooters.

Droid Escape looks the same, R2-D2 has a plain silver dome so I'm assuming new print? Maybe? 2 Jawas, no capes, 2 guns (not stud shooters) Actual pod isn't a cone shape this time, it's like a big cylinder.

Hoth Attack looks kinda plain and boring. Some plates, with some small snow bits, random tan/dark tan plates. Tall white tower with a shooter thing. Probe droid included - minifigs are Hoth Han, Snowtrooper with a really neat looking stud shooter cannon, and a Hoth soldier.

Bespin Freezing Chamber - Interesting design. It's rather small. Think... 4 fractions of an octagon. 1st fraction has a computer and an Ugnaught. 2nd fraction has 2 stair pieces put together with the neon orange lights. 3rd has on the bottom what I think is a pin you can pull out, it is attached to the middle bit which is Han in Carbonite on a small stand. Last fraction has Boba (printing everywhere, cape) and what looks like a very small elevator or something? Platform on 4 tall bricks.

Those are all of the sets I've been given images of. No blank boxes for the potential TFA sets on the normal set pages, maybe the photographer skipped a page or two, I dunno. Enjoy! grin

TheBigLegoskiDedgeckoMynattchuckp

Comments