You must be 16 or over to participate in the Brickset Forum. Please read the announcements and rules before you join.

Boxed Holiday Train 10173 for sale on eBay

LostInTranslationLostInTranslation UKMember Posts: 4,919
edited October 2015 in Charity Sales
Hi all,  

Whilst browsing on eBay this morning I came across this auction for the lovely Holiday Train set.  When I clicked on the details I discovered it is being sold to raise funds for St Oswald's Hospice near Newcastle.  

This is a hospice that means something to me as a friend and colleague, Jon Carr, was cared for there in 2008 before he sadly passed away, aged just 32. The charity continues to be supported by my company and the proceeds of our Fairy Friday sale were put towards a Fairy Bricks donation of Lego there.  

I have no hidden agenda here. I am just posting the link to the sale as I want to ensure they get a lot of interest in the item of this very cool set and raise as much money as possible.

http://m.ebay.co.uk/itm/LEGO-Trains-Holiday-Train-10173-Limited-Edition-2007-BOXED-226-/161871367302?nav=SEARCH

Obviously it may not be 100% complete but I think the pics show the set built so there can't be too much missing. It does also come with a box which I know is important to some of you :-) 

I hope some of you are interested in this and place a bid. I wish I had the money to bid myself but I really hope it goes well beyond my price range! 
LegopantscheshirecatBrickDancermadforLEGOalijoezacSeijiAmasawachuckpdougtsthedingman5HangedSanchezSirKevbagsaldreddkhmellymelobi_gAmanda1983MynattJackad7bobabricks

Comments