Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.
You must be 16 or over to participate in the Brickset Forum. Please read the announcements and rules before you join.

(US to US) For Sale: Lot of 17 Old Style Schylling Minifigure Cases

wrangler6915wrangler6915 USA - Lincoln NEMember Posts: 471
i am selling all of my Schylling old style Minifigure cases as I am in the process of building my own custom cases and no longer will be using them.  These were all purchased by me as brand new, and are in very good condition.  I will send more detailed pictures to serious buyers upon request.  Please note that it is cost prohibitive to ship these outside the U.S. Due to the weight.  Please see pictures below; sale does NOT include any of the mini figures shown; I am in the process of transitoning them to other cases.  All of the small 4x6 base plates for each cubby are included, as are the base stands for each of the larger cases (the small cases do not come with stands.  

This is lot includes a total of ten large cases with 16 cubbies: three black, three red, and four yellow.  It also includes seven of the small cases with 8 cubbies: four red, two yellow, and one blue. 

I would prefer to sell this to a single buyer and will not split up the lot at this point.  I am asking $375 plus actual shipping cost from zip 68516.  I am not open to trade offers at this point.  

Please PM me if interested.  I have completed many trades here and have feedback of nearly 1,000 responses on eBay. Thanks

Comments