Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.
You must be 16 or over to participate in the Brickset Forum. Please read the announcements and rules before you join.

Lego Snow Globe

FlanBrosIncFlanBrosInc US, MichiganMember Posts: 27

I don't really know where to put this. I guess it's 'building & technique' related.

I just put together a custom Lego snow globe for a Christmas present to my girlfriend, who, thankfully, shares the same enthusiasm for Lego that I do. She also collects snow globes.

The minifigures are of us. (I don't normally dress like that, but the minifigs are under the guise that we're 'dressed up.') I was going to make my own model to put inside, but then I realized Winter Fun had the torso and husky that I needed anyways.

It's a huge snowglobe and the way it magnifies the interior is absolutely fascinating. It's a sight to behold when it's right there in front of you. I tried to capture a few photos that do it justice, and here they are:

DSC_6393.JPG

Animated Snow Globe 2.gif

Animated Snow Globe 3.gif

DSC_6398.JPG
BrickDancerTheMaker37TheLoneTensorkiki180703TXLegoguyCupIsHalfEmptyMattsWhatkezcheshirecatLegoboyiso3200ColoradoBricksBricklover18evantylerDaraghprevereZombieCoopsdougtsmonkey_rooBOBJACK_JACKBOBBombTeckhmellymelgoshe7wardmpansypSirBenpharmjodricecakeKazJY1greenwingReesesPiecesSumoLegochuckpbandit778GalactusJooTogkoshkaAllBrickNeilCrosbyPhoneboothcatwranglersnowhitieLegogramLego_StarkbenjessklambjosekalelJohnyk668MynattryjayLittleLori1265RevBluesVorpalRyuWookie2

Comments