You must be 16 or over to participate in the Brickset Forum. Please read the announcements and rules before you join.

Lego Snow Globe

FlanBrosIncFlanBrosInc US, MichiganMember Posts: 25

I don't really know where to put this. I guess it's 'building & technique' related.

I just put together a custom Lego snow globe for a Christmas present to my girlfriend, who, thankfully, shares the same enthusiasm for Lego that I do. She also collects snow globes.

The minifigures are of us. (I don't normally dress like that, but the minifigs are under the guise that we're 'dressed up.') I was going to make my own model to put inside, but then I realized Winter Fun had the torso and husky that I needed anyways.

It's a huge snowglobe and the way it magnifies the interior is absolutely fascinating. It's a sight to behold when it's right there in front of you. I tried to capture a few photos that do it justice, and here they are:

DSC_6393.JPG

Animated Snow Globe 2.gif

Animated Snow Globe 3.gif

DSC_6398.JPG
BrickDancerTheMaker37TheLoneTensorkiki180703TXLegoguyCupIsHalfEmptyMattsWhatkezcheshirecatLegoboyiso3200ColoradoBricksBricklover18evantylerDaraghprevereZombieCoopsdougtsmonkey_rooBOBJACK_JACKBOBBombTeckhmellymelgoshe7wardmpansypSirBenpharmjodricecakeKazJY1greenwingReesesPiecesSumoLegochuckpbandit778GalactusJooTogkoshkaAllBrickNeilCrosbyPhoneboothcatwranglersnowhitieLegogramLego_StarkbenjessklambjosekalelJohnyk668MynattryjayLittleLori1265RevBluesVorpalRyuWookie2

Comments