Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.
You must be 16 or over to participate in the Brickset Forum. Please read the announcements and rules before you join.

(Spoiler Free) Review: 75115 Poe Dameron

Brickset.comBrickset.com Administrator Posts: 356
edited December 2015 in News
(Spoiler Free) Review: 75115 Poe Dameron

The second wave of Buildable Figures continues to impress with 75115 Poe Dameron. This set contains 104 pieces and is priced at £19.99, so is among the largest of the new range. This is an odd choice as the character would be better suited to a slightly shorter figure in order to better compare with other models.

I must confess that I was not particularly excited by this figure originally but it has surpassed my expectations on the whole. Further to my liking for the character of Poe in the movie I also think this is a fairly impressive model as there is plenty of detail and the head mould looks particularly brilliant. However, I must acknowledge that this figure is not without its flaws.

Continue reading »

© 2016 Brickset.com. Republication prohibited without prior permission.