Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.
You must be 16 or over to participate in the Brickset Forum. Please read the announcements and rules before you join.

Review: 75827 Firehouse Headquarters

Brickset.comBrickset.com Administrator Posts: 359
edited January 2016 in News
Review: 75827 Firehouse Headquarters

I was a teen back in 1984 when Ghostbusters was released, and it’s fair to say that the movie and its subsequent sequels made a massive impression on me and countless others. Decades later and there’s no doubt that the appeal of Ghostbusters has endured, as evidenced by the popularity of the numerous Ghostbusters submissions on LEGO Ideas, and Brent Waller's Ecto-1 submission subsequently being turned into a successful retail set.

Ghostbusters fan frenzy clicked up a couple more notches back in October 2015 with the announcement of a massive official version of the Ghostbusters Firehouse Headquarters building, and thanks to the LEGO AFOL Relations & Programs team I’m pleased to bring you a review of the set - let's go!

Continue reading »

© 2016 Brickset.com. Republication prohibited without prior permission.