Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.
You must be 16 or over to participate in the Brickset Forum. Please read the announcements and rules before you join.

2016 Monthly Building Contest - February: Shields Up!

ShibShib UKMember Posts: 4,361

As there was a bit of interest in reviving the Nice Part Usage contest here is the new Brickset Monthly Building Contest.

Each month I will announce what the nature of the contest is, but to ease us in lets start with a Nice Part Usage theme. To try to make it as easy as possible for as many people to enter I've chosen a group of seed parts, any minifigure shield.

If you are in any doubt as to whether a part will count or not just ask in the thread. If you are using Nexo Knight shields then it is the part that the figure holds that counts, not the new shaped tile part.

Please only enter new builds, there is no size limit, but remember this is about nice part usage so a massive build with only one shield will not score very highly, neither will a shield used as a shield. Post a maximum of two images per entry below, as many entries as you want. Entries close at midnight in the UK on the last day of the month.

There will be a small prize for the winner, a lucky dip from the polybag/mixel pool I have, but really this is just intended as a bit of fun. The winner will br chosen on the last day of the month and announced on the first of the following along with the next contest.

LDD entries are welcome but please use the restricted colour palette.

have fun and get building!

bandit778rdflegoSalamalexBumblepantsMattsWhatkiki180703catwranglerGothamConstructionCoSirBenGalactusWicksy80PaperballparkAdzbadboysnowhitievitreolumDedgecko

Comments