Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.
You must be 16 or over to participate in the Brickset Forum. Please read the announcements and rules before you join.

Sets I would love to see in the future

LordmoralLordmoral Puerto RicoMember Posts: 161
Hello, I am a recurrent LEGO buyer but there are still a few sets I have yet to see (either from themes like Star Wars or general LEGO). The sets I would love to see are:
Star Wars-
Episode 3 Crab Droids (six legged droids with weapons on the underside with the tip of the legs with claw like attachments to scale difficult terrain but it has been proven effective at close range combat againts the GAR (Grand Army of the Republic) troopers;
Clone Wars Umbaran Ballon like ships (these are seen in the Darkness on Umbara arc hovering in space with an oval shape);
Star Wars Deth Troopers (think zombies in Star Wars part of the same named novel that is very clearly for an adult audience, but the zombies themselves shouldn't necessarily be restricted because of it, after all LEGO has made multiple of the living death in various themes (including Legends of Chima).
VBaskin2008

Comments