Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.
You must be 16 or over to participate in the Brickset Forum. Please read the announcements and rules before you join.

Bricks n' Pieces magazines and a bump for the charity thread.

joel4motionjoel4motion United KingdomMember Posts: 958
Hello all.

I am piecing together a bulk lot for Fairy Bricks (link below) It has been pointed out to me that its in the depths of the forum by those that have seen it so thought Id put a little plug for it here. Currently built and ready to ship is a #6982 Explorien Starship and a #8480 Technic Shuttle so take a L@@K...

Main reason for posting is that there is approx 14 issues of the Bricks n' Pieces magazine with the lot as well as quite a bit of Lego related literature/pamphlets/ads etc and wondered if these were worth anything or if anyone had any interest in them? Are there any rarer mags? 

If these interest anyone then drop me a message, they are currently all over my coffee table so I should be able to give an answer to any questions.

http://bricksetforum.com/discussion/22778/on-behalf-of-fairy-bricks-pre-loved-sets-for-sale-ww-postage-space-technic-ferrari-more#latest

Comments