Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.
You must be 16 or over to participate in the Brickset Forum. Please read the announcements and rules before you join.

Possible Facebook Group for Lego YouTubers to Connect?

DaniDoesLegoDaniDoesLego Thie ShirePosts: 15
Hey! I was wondering if anyone is interested in being a part of a community/group of AFOL YouTubers on Facebook. I am a part of one with the Tabletop RPG YouTube community, and I've been able to make a lot of great friends through it! Because it's through Facebook, it's super easy to share photos, videos, and have discussions (and you don't have to be friends with each other to interact in the group, if anyone is worried about privacy).

There are a couple groups like this already on Facebook, but they all look pretty abandon, so I'd like to make a new one! Please let me know if this is something you'd like to join! 

(Sorry if this is slightly off topic for this section of the forum. I just thought I was more likely to reach Lego YouTubers in this section.) 
bobabricks

Comments