Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.
You must be 16 or over to participate in the Brickset Forum. Please read the announcements and rules before you join.

Edinburgh AFOL Meetup

warrenelsmorewarrenelsmore Member Posts: 77
edited April 2016 in Community and Events
Hi all,

Steve (LEGOAvon) and I were chatting and thought that we're well overdue for another meetup in Scotland. That - and I think he wants an excuse to come and visit my studio :-)

So, we're going to have an open Scottish AFOL meet, inviting any AFOLs in Scotland to come and have a cup of tea, show off your MOCs, talk LEGO etc and then go the pub :-)

When:    Saturday 21st May
Where:   My studio, just outside Edinburgh off the ring road. I'll email directions to anyone that needs them.
Times:    From around 10am
Pub:       http://cockatoomidlothian.co.uk/. We'll adjourn at some point!

If you'd like to come, then all are welcome - Scottish or not! There's no fixed agenda or timetable, though it would be great to try to get as many people there as possible and I suspect they'll be discussion of a Scottish LUG too at some point! (big hint: I am NOT volunteering to organise that! Been there, done that...)

If you can reply here to let me know if you are coming then I can make sure we have enough biscuits! Hopefully we can tempt some of the more northerly members to come down too - LEGO_Star? We're easily accessible by train now too.

Anyway, hope to see some of you there!

Warren
LegoAvonDougTemplarnexanderkiki180703raygunn

Comments