Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.
You must be 16 or over to participate in the Brickset Forum. Please read the announcements and rules before you join.

[BNL] Mapping all LEGO stores in the Benelux

AragostaAragosta The NetherlandsPosts: 9
Lately I've been working on a map of all LEGO stores - both official and privately owned - in the Benelux area. If you click the link you'll see I have found a number of shops near my hometown of Rotterdam, a few in the wider area and not so many to the further north, east and south of me. That's why I want to ask you - the members of this forum - to suggest the stores and shops you think should be on this list.

I'm not looking for chain stores like Bart Smit, Dreamland or Intertoys. I aim for the privately owned shops that often maintain a webshop and have a small brick and mortar store or pick-up point.

So if you live in the Benelux and buy LEGO from a store that's not on my list, please share it in this thread!
snowhitie

Comments