You must be 16 or over
to participate in the Brickset Forum. Please read the announcements and rules
before you join.
Recent discussions • Categories
LEGO VIP Programme - looking for feedback and suggestions
As some of you may be aware, the group within the LEGO Company which runs the VIP Programme is looking for feedback from AFOLs. Specifically, they want to learn about "mature LEGO VIP members’ experiences with the program and the kind of benefits the program could provide to create even more value for members.
". LUG Ambassadors have been asked to solicit feedback from LUG members focusing on the five questions below:
1) Please describe how you and your family make use of the VIP program today
2) Please identify the key benefits the LEGO VIP program provide for your family as a whole
3) How does the VIP program influence your and your family’s LEGO experiences, such as the LEGO sets and themes you are interested in?
4) What additional experiences would family-oriented VIP members like access to?
5) How do family-oriented VIP members want to be treated as a VIP when they come to the LEGO store, call the contact center or otherwise get into contact with the LEGO Group?
If you're a VIP member and want to provide feedback to those running the programme then please post your responses and suggestions to the questions above on this thread. This is an excellent opportunity to share suggestions for improvement, and I'd love to be able to go back to LEGO with some interesting and innovative ideas, not to mention some candid feedback. If for whatever reason you'd prefer not to post your comments on here and would rather respond privately then feel free to drop me a PM instead.
I'll leave the thread open to gather your comments for about a week, give or take, after which I'll work with the other participating Ambassadors to collate the responses from our respective LUGs and present them to LEGO. If you've already provided responses to these questions elsewhere, e.g. via Eurobricks etc., then there's no need to post them again here.
Thanks in advance!