You must be 16 or over to participate in the Brickset Forum. Please read the announcements and rules before you join.

*** Legopants' DFB Footballer Set "Lottery-To-Buy-at-RRP" Extravaganza Shizzle ***

LegopantsLegopants GermanyMember Posts: 1,481

Roll up, roll up, etc.

In a similar vein to @LostInTranslation's Billund Airport "lottery-to-buy" last August, I've decided to do something similar :-)

Here's your chance to obtain a complete set of DFB Footballers (71014) for just 50 EUR! Yes, just 50 EUR!!!

All 16 bags have a 3cm cut along the top of the bag (just above the bar code) to allow identification of the minifigs. Each bag has been labelled and put in its own zip-loc bag.

- The lottery is open worldwide and there is no limit to the number of people who can enter.
- To enter, simply post an answer to this emotive question: "What is your least favourite CMF?".
- The cut-off point for entries will be 22:00 Germany time (UTC +2:00) on Sunday, 29th May 2016 (timestamp of post).
- Each entry will be assigned a number.
- The list of entries will be listed here on Monday.
- The winning number will be selected at random using a Random Number Generator app on my mobile phone and announced here at 22:00 Germany time (UTC +2:00) on Tuesday, 31st May 2016.

Terms and conditions:
- One entry per person.
- It would be nice if the winner hasn't already got a set of Footballers, so if you've already got one, please don't enter - give others a chance. 
- By entering, you are saying that you are happy to buy the set for 50 EUR and pay for shipping to your country of residence (recorded and tracked shipping without insurance to e.g. UK/US costs 6.20 EUR).
- Payment in EUR via PayPal gift option.

Please PM me if anything is unclear.

Good luck! :-)

iso3200LostInTranslationbendybadgerWilliam_TownsleyShadowedgeadiemcBumblepantsprincedravenlegomattSirKevbagsmessySumoLegokiki180703davetheoxygenmanLegoKipGothamConstructionCoMattsWhatARo2891Lego_Starobi_gbobabricksPhonebooth

Comments