Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.
You must be 16 or over to participate in the Brickset Forum. Please read the announcements and rules before you join.

Ongoing monthly building contests

TheOriginalSimonBTheOriginalSimonB Felixstowe Member Posts: 829
OK, as we now have volunteers to run contests for nearly all the rest of this year here's a list we can keep separate from the May contest one:

July - @catwrangler
August - @MattDawson
September - @snowhitie
October - @SprinkleOtter
November - @TheOriginalSimonB (er, that's me)

So anyone else wanting to run December and beyond, please add your names here and I will keep tabs/redo the list as and when.  Generally new hosts will be added in a first-come, first-listed manner but if anybody has any special requests (e.g. you really want to run a month containing a particular holiday or event) please make that clear.

Remember - the host for each month sets the topic, any rules for size or type of build and also rustles up a prize.  I am assuming everyone will be happy to post said prize worldwide, but again shout if you need to restrict it to certain areas.

Cheers.

Simon
MattsWhatMattDawsoncatwranglerbandit778Salamalexkiki180703GothamConstructionCobobabricksGoldchainsLego_StarTheMaker37Mynatt

Comments