Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.
You must be 16 or over to participate in the Brickset Forum. Please read the announcements and rules before you join.

*** Legopants' "GERMANY'S OUT" DFB Footballer Set "Lottery-To-Buy-At-RRP" Shizzelle ***

LegopantsLegopants GermanyMember Posts: 1,585

Roll up, roll up, again!

To mark Germany's tragic exit from Euro 2016, I've decided to do another "Lottery-To-Buy-At-RRP" shizzle.
I was saving it until the final (expecting the German team to ease through), but seeing as they've been knocked out, there's not much point in waiting :-) 

Anyway, here's another chance for a lucky Bricksetter to obtain a complete set of DFB Footballers (71014) for just 50 EUR.

All 16 bags have a 3cm cut along the top of the bag (just above the bar code) to allow identification of the minifigs. Each bag has been labelled and put in its own zip-loc bag.

Terms and conditions:
- The lottery is open worldwide and there is no limit to the number of people who can enter.
- Anyone can enter (doesn't matter if you've got a set already).
- One entry per person.
- The cut-off point for entries will be 22:00 Germany time (UTC +2:00) on Tuesday, 12th July 2016 (timestamp of post).
- Each entry will be assigned a number.
- The list of entries will be posted here on Wednesday, 13th July 2016.
- The winning number will be selected at random using a Random Number Generator app on my mobile phone and announced here at 22:00 Germany time (UTC +2:00) on Thursday, 14th July 2016.
- By entering, you are saying that you are happy to buy the set for 50 EUR and pay for shipping to your country of residence (recorded and tracked shipping without insurance to e.g. UK/US costs 6.20 EUR).
- Payment in EUR via PayPal gift option.

To enter:
Simply post an answer to this incredibly difficult and thought-provoking question:
If you were a Super Hero/Villain, what name would you choose for yourself and what would be your special skill/power?

Please PM me if anything is unclear.

Good luck! :-)

LostInTranslationkiki180703bandit778iso3200DaraghnychromastonemessydavetheoxygenmanLegoboybobabricks

Comments