Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.
You must be 16 or over to participate in the Brickset Forum. Please read the announcements and rules before you join.

feedback wanted on a lego photography related idea

nexandernexander Glasgow Member Posts: 682

Ok, this idea is one I thought of whilst my mind was wondering while driving so might be a bit iffy.

I am doing a local event in October for fairy bricks and struggling to obtain good lego themed decorations for the hall. I have thought it would be cool if I could get some afol amateur Lego photos printed a2/a1 size and put them round the hall, a bit of a afol gallery type thing.

I have 1, possibly 2 picks good enough so was wondering, in theory, if you guys could 'donate' a fav pic you have done? I would make sure your Flickr feeds etc are noted.

Also I'm wondering if anyone has thoughts on covering the costs.  its about £6-8 per a1 print. Do you think people would buy smaller prints/postcards? Or sell/auction off the big prints instead of using them at future things? Any other ideas?

GothamConstructionCo

Comments