You must be 16 or over to participate in the Brickset Forum. Please read the announcements and rules before you join.

[UK] The Great Western Brick Show 2016

LostInTranslationLostInTranslation UKMember Posts: 4,914
edited August 2016 in Community and Events
It's that time of year again, when AFOLs converge on Swindon for the GWBS at the Museum of the Great Western Railway, commonly referred to as STEAM. 

The event is usually held the first weekend in October which means that this year it is on Sat 1st and Sun 2nd October,  just a month from now! 

I'll be there again (subject to model acceptance ;-) with my Disney models that I first exhibited at Bricktastic in Manchester, and all being well there will also be a small Disney themed collaborative display featuring models by me and some other Brickset members!  

It's always a highlight of the LEGO year for me, a great chance to catch up with friends and talk to knowledgeable members of the public about all things LEGO. Plus there's a Cadbury outlet shop across the road in the mall :-P

So who else is going? You've got a month to clear your calendar of everything else that weekend so that you can attend! 

Hope to see lots of Bricksetters there! (I'll try to remember my name badge this time). 

GothamConstructionCoTheBrickLaddLegopantsmessyPeteMkiki180703AnonymousMinifigsMe

Comments