Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.
You must be 16 or over to participate in the Brickset Forum. Please read the announcements and rules before you join.

Long time lurker, first time poster

CaptainPirateManCaptainPirateMan MichiganMember Posts: 166
Hello everybody. As I stated in the topic, I have been a long time lurker around here. As a matter of fact, I would venture to say I have been checking this site daily for almost two years now. I had some trouble creating an account, that was the biggest reason why it's taken me so long to join. I have had my collection pretty up to date on the main brickset page for a while, if anyone is interested in veiwing my collection. I also do video reviews on youtube, known as Mikey J Reviews, you can find a hot link to them in my profile page. I also have been a somewhat regular poster on Eurobricks for a couple of years now, under the same name. 

So long story short, I am a pretty serious Lego enthusiasts, and it's been long over due for me to be in this forum as well. Nice to meet everyone, and happy Lego everybody!!!

Comments