Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.
You must be 16 or over to participate in the Brickset Forum. Please read the announcements and rules before you join.

Hello AFOLs! Engines of Brickstruction: Cheapest single lego guns on the internet!

I think a lot of us end up back in love with Lego when we found that old box of blocks hidden away in the attic. Welp, here I am again! ~8 years away and it feels like it was just yesterday! 

Mainly going to use this account to promote and run contests for my new business, Engines of Brickstruction; The cheapest single lego guns on the internet! http://tinyurl.com/brickstruction (I'm also on Bricklink!)

I also plan on releasing some custom kits in collaboration with various moc-pages forum members. We're really excited about it!

So hello Brickset, It's a pleasure to meet you :)

Comments

• CCCCCC UKMember Posts: 15,067
    The cheapest single lego guns on the internet!

What do you mean by that? Considering other sites / sellers sell cheaper guns than you. Some of them are genuine lego parts too. Whereas yours seem to be non-lego customs.
    SprinkleOtterBrickstruction
  • BrickstructionBrickstruction USAMember Posts: 5
    CCC said:
    The cheapest single lego guns on the internet!

What do you mean by that? Considering other sites / sellers sell cheaper guns than you. Some of them are genuine lego parts too. Whereas yours seem to be non-lego customs.
    My products are non Lego(c) customs, with the same scale as SI-DAN or Brickarms. Good eye to catch my typo, it should say "Cheapest single lego compatible guns on the internet!".

As for price, my weapons are 15% cheaper then the next competitor when purchased singly. Two for $1.70 comes out to $0.85 each. 

There are other sellers or sites who sell guns for cheaper in lots/ bulk, but you don't have the knowledge of what exactly you'll be receiving.

In addition, I am totally US based, meaning no 3 week shipping from China, quick returns, and I am able to exert a level of quality control over my products that some bulk sellers are not. 

Finally, unlike other "big name" custom lego compatible vendors, I do not price gouge my customers when it comes to the shipping cost. $4 for shipping a piece of plastic a fraction of a gram is a complete rip off. I offer $1 shipping anywhere in the US, using USPS first class mail. Sometime in the future I will be switching to $2.50 for shipping so that I can give my customers a tracking number. If you'd like to take advantage of the cheapest shipping for lego compatible weapons, now is the time!

And now, in case you're still on the fence, I'm offering a 15% discount on orders of $15+. Everything in store qualifies!