Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.
You must be 16 or over to participate in the Brickset Forum. Please read the announcements and rules before you join.

Hi from Germany! :-)

AnonymousAnonymous GermanyMember Posts: 40

Hi guys!

I signed up to Brickset a few weeks ago and have now finally found a few minutes to introduce myself :-)

My name's Stevie, a 30-something FFOL (?) from North West Germany.
I got back into Lego 3 or 4 years ago when I bought my niece a Friends set for her birthday (I think it was Olivia's Tree House - not sure because I've bought her several sets since then). I was amazed by the sets that had become available since I was a kid. Not really a huge fan of the Friends theme (although fun to build with my niece), but quickly got into the Super Heroes, which had just been released. I guess that was the beginning of the slippery slope... :-D

Since then I've discovered how addictive collecting Lego can be. I love the Collectible Minifig series - got all from Series 8 onward and have managed to get some of the earlier series too :-)

And then there are the modular buildings. They are so cool! Managed to pick up a Town Hall back in 2013 while prices were still affordable. I think my favorite has got to be the Palace Cinema. Just wish I had gotten back into Lego earlier when the Café Corner and Green Grocer were available :-S

I'm currently trying to complete my Indiana Jones collection and there are a few Harry Potters sets that I'd really love to have too...

Anyhow, it's great to be part of the Brickset community. I never realized that there was so many adults who shared my passion :-)

Stevie x

MooreFXBumblepantskiki180703catwranglerTheMaker37bobabricksbandit778snowhitie

Comments