You must be 16 or over to participate in the Brickset Forum. Please read the announcements and rules before you join.

Hi from Germany! :-)

AnonymousAnonymous GermanyMember Posts: 35

Hi guys!

I signed up to Brickset a few weeks ago and have now finally found a few minutes to introduce myself :-)

My name's Stevie, a 30-something FFOL (?) from North West Germany.
I got back into Lego 3 or 4 years ago when I bought my niece a Friends set for her birthday (I think it was Olivia's Tree House - not sure because I've bought her several sets since then). I was amazed by the sets that had become available since I was a kid. Not really a huge fan of the Friends theme (although fun to build with my niece), but quickly got into the Super Heroes, which had just been released. I guess that was the beginning of the slippery slope... :-D

Since then I've discovered how addictive collecting Lego can be. I love the Collectible Minifig series - got all from Series 8 onward and have managed to get some of the earlier series too :-)

And then there are the modular buildings. They are so cool! Managed to pick up a Town Hall back in 2013 while prices were still affordable. I think my favorite has got to be the Palace Cinema. Just wish I had gotten back into Lego earlier when the Café Corner and Green Grocer were available :-S

I'm currently trying to complete my Indiana Jones collection and there are a few Harry Potters sets that I'd really love to have too...

Anyhow, it's great to be part of the Brickset community. I never realized that there was so many adults who shared my passion :-)

Stevie x

MooreFXBumblepantskiki180703catwranglerTheMaker37bobabricksbandit778snowhitie

Comments