You must be 16 or over to participate in the Brickset Forum. Please read the announcements and rules before you join.

[US] San Francisco Lego Store

RakulRakul USAMember Posts: 130
Hi all, my wife has to head to San Fran at the end of the month and as reluctantly agreed to stop by the new store on Market Street.  Any unique goodies at this store any of you guys in the Bay Area know about?

Thanks

Comments

• Russell844Russell844 California, USAMember Posts: 1,280
    Same stuff as any other LEGO store in the area. They do have a nice display of the history of the LEGO logo.
  • ryjayryjay Member Posts: 769
    Ohhhhh, dont make your wife go....there is nothing special that isn't at all the other stores.  Plus in San Francisco there is so many more places I bet she'd rather shop. :)

• 77ncaachamps77ncaachamps Aspiring Time Traveler Stuck in the WestMember Posts: 1,568
    If you're deadset on sending her, make sure you send your Lego passport to get stamped. ;)
  • RakulRakul USAMember Posts: 130
    Oh well, was hoping for something a la New York with maybe something west coast related. And @ryjay being that it is on Market Street I don't doubt that she will be doing plenty of shopping there already that day.
  • 77ncaachamps77ncaachamps Aspiring Time Traveler Stuck in the WestMember Posts: 1,568
    Rakul said:
    Oh well, was hoping for something a la New York with maybe something west coast related. And @ryjay being that it is on Market Street I don't doubt that she will be doing plenty of shopping there already that day.
    Much less that it's in the Westfield shopping center.
  • RakulRakul USAMember Posts: 130
    ^ Is that good?  We are in Virginia and I typically have only traveled to the LA area in California save for one trip to Pleasanton so I have no clue when it comes to SF.
  • ryjayryjay Member Posts: 769
    :) I think she is going to be broke before she ever gets to the Lego Store.  In San Francisco or Westfield, Lego maybe the cheapest part of those trips.
    77ncaachamps
    Rakul said:
    ^ Is that good?  We are in Virginia and I typically have only traveled to the LA area in California save for one trip to Pleasanton so I have no clue when it comes to SF.
    Westfield shopping malls are probably the most popular mall chain in the world, I'd say.

The dining area at Westfield SF (Centre) is awesome.

But like it was said earlier, it's much like other Lego stores. Nothing special offered.
    Unless you like visiting flagship stores as this is one.