Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.
You must be 16 or over to participate in the Brickset Forum. Please read the announcements and rules before you join.

My name is Austin and I live in Austin, TX

ClutchPowerClutchPower Austin, TexasMember Posts: 210
Hi Everyone,

My name is Austin, and I'm currently a TFOL colecting various things, one including LEGO. I not much of a person who makes good MOCs, but I like making small cities or things from movies. I just enjoy LEGO like all of you. My parents still kinda like how I still like LEGO's for my age, and encourage me to do it more instead of electronics or doing other things.

I kinda have tho thank my Dad for introducing it to me, since he took me to LEGOLAND when I was three. He then got me the smaller kits with the simple bricks, and then the licensed themes, which I think is still why I like it. I don't have much LEGO's as I have seen some people, but I have a considerable amount where I can still organize my things and still have space.

I have been looking around the forums for about 6 months and enjoy the nice community of AFOLs and TFOLS there are. It's a nice group and I hope I can be part of the Brickset Familly! Thanks for reading!

snowhitiejosekalel

Comments