You must be 16 or over to participate in the Brickset Forum. Please read the announcements and rules before you join.

2016 Monthly building contest - November - Flight

TheOriginalSimonBTheOriginalSimonB Felixstowe Member Posts: 575
OK Bricksetters, here's your November building contest and the subject is flight.

Lego loves helicopters, planes, dragons, birds, balloons and so on, meaning there is plenty of inspiration out there to get you started but I want to see what you lot can come up with.  Dragon-chopper hybrids, Disney planes, convert-a-cars - the sky really is the limit this month.  Models, mosaics, pictures, mini-figures suspended from the ceiling on bits of string, it really is up to you so long as flight is involved.

Oh, and as there are other definitions of "flight" they count as well for the really creative amongst you.

Here's a couple I knocked up to get you in the mood - Disco wing (and a flight of stairs!) and the coffin copter:

The prize this month keeps with the theme and comprises #30184 Creator small helicopter and #41559 Paladum, the flying horse Mixel.

Entries close at your midnight on November 30th and I'll announce the winner as soon as I get a chance in December.

Good luck and happy building.
snowhitiekhmellymelSalamalexBricklover18Wicksy80stluxPeteMcatwranglerLEGO_Dad77BumblepantsGothamConstructionCoSirBenrdflegokiki180703TheLegoMaster35

Comments