Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.
You must be 16 or over to participate in the Brickset Forum. Please read the announcements and rules before you join.

Brickset Bonusball Bonanza - UK draw 26/11/2016

snowhitiesnowhitie BelgiumMember Posts: 1,890
This week's bonusball is a triumvirate of @SumoLego who provided the prize, @iso3200 who is sending it and myself who is doing the admin ;) We are giving @bendybadger some more time off so he can save his pounds for buying Mrs. Badger a lovely Christmas present.

Talking about spouses, there are a few mentions of wives/husbands/girlfriends/parents/... that complain a bit when us AFOL's buy a bit too much Lego (especially when there are offers on...). What I'd like to know is, what does your significant other/parent/child/... do that you like to complain about? Spend lots of money on shoes? Never put the seat of the toilet down? Sing out of tune along with the radio? ... If you are an independent sort of person, you can just share what annoys you in general about the world ;)

I first thought of asking what you are most thankful about in the spririt of Thanksgiving, but a bit of a moan can be fun too!

Any new people might wonder how this works, well, it's simple. Answer the above question, and get a number based on your post in order between 1 and 59 for the UK national lottery bonus ball.  If your number gets drawn on Saturday night you win the prize.  If you don't make the first 59 replies, well there's always next week to be a little quicker.

Oh and you want to know what the prize is? It's a lovely little #30278  X-wing.

Good luck all!
GothamConstructionCoSumoLegokiki180703thebeermonkeymessybrickedinLegogramLegoboysolid_stridertallblocktooricecake

Comments