Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.
You must be 16 or over to participate in the Brickset Forum. Please read the announcements and rules before you join.

Brickset Bonus Ball Draw - Win an amazing something that I have spare

bendybadgerbendybadger 127.0.0.1 ::1Member Posts: 1,141
Welcome all to the weekly bonus ball draw

I am ill prepared as usual and have not even though of a question let alone a prize but I know most people do it for the kudos of being the weekly winner.  Anyway the prize is going to be something that I dig out of my pile of Lego. We all love a mystery prize anyway!

Simply answer the question below to get a number in this weeks draw.  First 59 answers.

So without further ado I will pose this weeks question.  This follows on from @snowhitie 's question last week.

What is your worst habit?

I think my worst habit would be half listening. Sometimes when people talk to me and I see something interesting I totally shut off from listening to what they are saying to concentrate on the more interesting thing.  

Wife: We really need to discuss where we are going on holiday this year.  I would like to..........
Me: <ooh squirrel>
Me: <He can't half run up that tree>
Wife: blah blah blah
Me: <Wonder if he will fall?>
Wife: (SHOUTS) You're not listening again are you?
Me: errr err a little? Something about holidays.
Wife: That was 5 minutes ago. <Shakes head, storms off>
Me: Bugger! Where did that squirrel go to?

Good luck all 
SprinkleOtterGothamConstructionCoBricklover18eggshenLegogramricecakeCovistluxBumblepantsiso3200TheBigLegoskiSeijiAmasawaLobotLegoboyRenegade007cjhLego_Starbandit778catwranglermessytallblocktookiki180703dspigelsnowhitiexiahnaSumoLegokhmellymelchuckp

Comments