You must be 16 or over to participate in the Brickset Forum. Please read the announcements and rules before you join.

How much are 1978-1980s minifigures worth?

Lego_Nerd98Lego_Nerd98 Fort Worth, Texas, USAMember Posts: 234
edited December 2016 in Buying & Selling Topics
Hi, I've got lots of vintage minifigures that I wanna sell on Bricklink. I got them used; so how much are they worth?

Comments

• DeMontesDeMontes UKMember Posts: 251
    you could look on Bricklink and see what others are selling similar ones for....a bit like doing some market research ;-)
    ShibstluxmadforLEGOOldfandougts
  • bobabricksbobabricks Vancouver, BC, CanadaMember Posts: 1,702
    really depends on condition. If you have kanigits with visors, they are worth a bit, people will also spend for spacemen if they still have the gold moon, especially the black one because it's so rare.
  • TheFewTheFew EnglandMember Posts: 276
    kanigits with visors
    what is one of those?
  • DeMontesDeMontes UKMember Posts: 251
    @TheFew I'm guessing it's a Knight when typing on a touch screen with woolly mitts on
    TheFewchuckpMaffyDLego_Nerd98snowhitie
    DeMontes said:
    @TheFew I'm guessing it's a Knight when typing on a touch screen with woolly mitts on
    Ah ok, that makes sense. No wonder my google search drew a bank!
    snowhitie
  • drdavewatforddrdavewatford Hertfordshire, UKAdministrator Posts: 5,875
    TheFew said:
    DeMontes said:
    No wonder my google search drew a bank!
    Wow - that's impressive. Mine just gives me the answer to searches.
    LegopantssnowhitiestluxGothamConstructionCoricecakeDeMontes
    Blankety blank!
  • MaffyDMaffyD HuddersfieldMember Posts: 1,212
    Typos a go go in this thread! I'm amazed I haven't had any
  • madforLEGOmadforLEGO USMember Posts: 7,485
    edited December 2016
    really depends on condition. If you have kanigits with visors, they are worth a bit, people will also spend for spacemen if they still have the gold moon, especially the black one because it's so rare.

DeMontes said:
    Monty Python taught me that is how the French pronounce 'knights' if I recall correctly.

In any case, the figure prices depend on how rare they are. so check BL, or even eBay if you can find them there. Knowing the sets they came out of will help too.
    Lego_Nerd98
  • bobabricksbobabricks Vancouver, BC, CanadaMember Posts: 1,702

DeMontes said:
    Monty Python taught me that is how the French pronounce 'knights' if I recall correctly.

In any case, the figure prices depend on how rare they are. so check BL, or even eBay if you can find them there. Knowing the sets they came out of will help too.

I was wondering if anybody would catch that, ha ha.

DeMontes said:

I fart in your general direction.
    gmonkey76
  • madforLEGOmadforLEGO USMember Posts: 7,485
    TheFew said:

DeMontes said:

I fart in your general direction.
    Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries
    gmonkey76TheFew
  • Lego_Nerd98Lego_Nerd98 Fort Worth, Texas, USAMember Posts: 234
    thanks guys xD