You must be 16 or over to participate in the Brickset Forum. Please read the announcements and rules before you join.

Hey, Recently out of Long Dark Age

TrikkyrTrikkyr YorkshireMember Posts: 14
Just thought I'd take 5 minutes to say Hi to the forums. 

After about 30 years I've found my way back to Lego, I grew up in the 80s with classic space etc and if I remember right sent it all to a church jumble at the end of the 80s, after buying the Ideas Doctor Who Set (Big Whovian) on a whim and enjoying it that much I then bought the Ecto-1 and Wall-E sets and it just carried on from there with sets old and new.....then I discovered modulars.

Lego interests include mainly Modulars, Mechs/Robots, Monster Fighters, Alien Conquest and Galaxy Squad and the enjoyed the recent Ninjago Skybound sets (even if I know jack about Ninjago lol) and my daughter enjoys the Elves theme so quite a few if those too.

I find Lego a great way to relax after a days work and really enjoy a Saturday afternoon with a beer some music and a decent set build, even started trying my own MOCs and mods recently.

Anyway I've found the Brickset site to be a real help in rediscovering the joys of Lego and helping to discover what sets are out there. 

Bumblepantssid3windrJackad777ncaachampsbendybadger

Comments