You must be 16 or over to participate in the Brickset Forum. Please read the announcements and rules before you join.

Leicester Square store - Enough with the queueing!

BooTheMightyHamsterBooTheMightyHamster Northern edge of London, just before the dragons...Member Posts: 784
Popped down to the Leicester Square store at lunchtime today, as it's less than 15 mins from work, with the intention of picking up a calendar (incidentally, I've got four stickers, are you allowed to get more than one calendar?) and maybe a couple of bits and bobs.

Yet again there was a member of staff holding people outside in a queue.  Now I appreciate that in opening week, when the world and his wife wanted to get in, they might have had to restrict access, but they've had the queueing system in place several times since, and the thing that bugs me is that there are only about 12 people in the store!  Seriously - I've seen three times that in the Watford store and that's the size of a broom cupboard!

It's almost like they're trying to increase the hype (Gosh!, look how popular the store is, you have to queue to get in!), but quite frankly I've had enough.  It might be more of a trek, but in future I'll stick to Watford or Stratford - at least they let their customers in!

Comments