Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.
You must be 16 or over to participate in the Brickset Forum. Please read the announcements and rules before you join.

LEGO Friends Forever Contest

davetheoxygenmandavetheoxygenman Colorado, USAMember Posts: 112
I did not see any other posts on this, so I thought I should share this with the community.  I got an email from Toys'R'Us about this LEGO Friends Forever Contest. All of the links in the email go to the link below.

Eligibility: The competition is open to participants, ranging from 6 to 12 years old, worldwide, except as may be prohibited by law and excluding the Canadian province of Quebec.

The Grand Prize Winner will win a week-long trip for up to 4 people to the LEGO Group headquarters in Billund, Denmark, where the Winner will work with the LEGO Friends Design Team to turn the Winner’s ideas into a design for an actual LEGO Friends product. This will also include a LEGO mini-doll figurine in the Winner’s likeness! (using existing LEGO Friends elements)

https://www.lego.com/en-us/friends/explore/friends-designer

It would be great to see a Forum members child win this so that the experience could be shared with all of us.

Happy building.
SirBensnowhitieLittleLorikiki180703

Comments