You must be 16 or over to participate in the Brickset Forum. Please read the announcements and rules before you join.

2017 Monthly Building Competition - January - Phew, we made it...

2016 was a momentous year.  In fact many of us are glad to see the back of it and the weather today (in North Lincolnshire, at least) doesn't bode well.  It took me a while to remind myself (aka - find on the internet) of some of the good things that happened last year so in no particular order... Remember these?

Team GB came second in the Olympics medal table.  Leicester City won something, I think.  Tiger numbers rose for the first time in 100 years.  The ozone layer started to heal.  Leonardo finally won an Oscar and Pokemon Go swept the world.

This month's competition is to represent/reproduce an event of 2016.  It can be a global event/phenomenon or a personal one.  It can be a calamitous or positive event.  Please include an explanation, especially for the less well known depictions.  

As in past months this is to be a new MOC.  Please upload no more than 2 pictures per entry and they should be no bigger than 32x32 baseplate. 

Prize - yet to be discovered in the 'drawer of interesting things'. 

rdflegoSprinkleOtterkiki180703stluxGothamConstructionCoSirKevbagscatwranglersnowhitieTheLegoMaster35LostInTranslation

Comments