You must be 16 or over to participate in the Brickset Forum. Please read the announcements and rules before you join.

Brickset Bonus Ball Birthday Bonanza (my birthday not Brickset's)

bendybadgerbendybadger 127.0.0.1 ::1Member Posts: 1,076
Welcome all to the bonus ball weekly draw.

This week is my <cough> 50th Birthday so it will be a special prize this week.

As usual just answer the question to get a number allocated to you.  The first 59 answers get a number that corresponds to the UK national lottery bonus ball.  If you number comes up on January the 7th's draw then you are a winner, well you are all winners in my eyes, apart from @Legoboy (far too busy looking at alerts on his watch) and @SumoLego (late to the party again no doubt)

So the question this week is tell me something interesting about the year you were born.

Mine is - The first ATM cash dispenser was used, which didn't use cards but instead used paper cheques laced with radioactive substance carbon-14 (aka radiocarbon) which the machine detected and matched to four digit pin.

Good luck all.

Legoboycatwranglerstluxbandit778iso3200Legogramricecakesolid_striderShibBricklover18MrJ_NYmessyRenegade007cjhkhmellymelMasterBeefykiki180703Lego_StarSeijiAmasawaGothamConstructionCotallblocktooClutchPower

Comments