You must be 16 or over to participate in the Brickset Forum. Please read the announcements and rules before you join.

[US] Shopko

BrickCreatorBrickCreator Cheesehead, Born and BredMember Posts: 133
Shopko seems to have some decent deals this week, at least online. Found #75147 for $34.99 down from $49.99 MSRP. Tacked on coupon code 'JAN30' for $10 off a $30 purchase, choose ship to store and got it for $26.36. Basically 50% off! Same is true for #75148 Jakku. Normally $59.99, on sale for $39.99, add coupon for $29.99. These two sets were the best way to make use of the coupon that I found...
madforLEGOBillyBricks84kiki180703

Comments

• BrickCreatorBrickCreator Cheesehead, Born and BredMember Posts: 133
    You can also get the CITY sets Police Patrol Boat and Airport VIP Service for 50% off with this same method...
    madforLEGOkiki180703
  • madforLEGOmadforLEGO USMember Posts: 7,478
    Never heard of Shopko before, so thanks. It is tempting, but I'm still 'hung over' from all the sales back around BF and Cyber Monday, so is my credit card.
    pharmjod
    I'm in Wisconsin, and there are storefronts everywhere (I think they're based in Green Bay). I have bought from them many times both online and in store and can say they are reputable.
  • madforLEGOmadforLEGO USMember Posts: 7,478
    I'm in Wisconsin, and there are storefronts everywhere (I think they're based in Green Bay). I have bought from them many times both online and in store and can say they are reputable.
    I'm a Bears fan.. Not sure I can buy from a company based in Green Bay :-)
    BrickCreatorBuriedinBricksBillyBricks84kiki180703
  • Sethro3Sethro3 United StatesMember Posts: 781
    I have had very little luck with Shopko for deals. There are 4 in my town and everyone loves them. I go elsewhere. Plus, I usually see better prices on amazon. Although I did once find Ramse's pyramid for $4, but usually their prices are marked up compared to MSRP. Glad you found good luck there. Everything I am seeing online is full price still.
  • datsunrobbiedatsunrobbie West Haven , CTMember Posts: 547
    $4 for Ramses Pyramid is a great deal. I've been picking up a lot of used LEGO games for parts, since the local thrift store typically sells them for less than the price of a new baseplate.
    Picked up #76054 Scarecrow Harvest of Fear in store for $24.99 after sale and coupon stacking!
  • BillyBricks84BillyBricks84 United StatesMember Posts: 112
    Unfortunately, the closest store for me is about an hour away so pick up is not appealing, and shipping plus tax cancels out the coupon and then some. If I do ever end up driving north and stopping in a Shopko to pick some things up, I can deliver extras to you, @madforlego, wrapped in a Cutler jersey. That should help, right? ;)