You must be 16 or over to participate in the Brickset Forum. Please read the announcements and rules before you join.

UK: looking for Juniors suitcases

CCCCCC UKMember Posts: 13,888
Has anyone (in the UK) got some of the empty suitcases from Juniors sets? Maybe someone with a BL store that has parted the sets out.

I am after hopefully 6-8 of them, although it will be handy to have the inserts. I don't mind which colour too much - either red, blue or magenta or a mixture.

scoiltreasakiki180703

Comments

• akunthitaakunthita USAMember Posts: 885

I don't have any extras, but I love these! So useful for storage! They are very cheap on BrickLink. That's where I got the ones I have. I even bought extra dividers for them so I have more compartments.

• CCCCCC UKMember Posts: 13,888
    edited January 11
    It's getting the BL sellers to do a box load with second class postage or using a cheap courier or even providing a postage quote that is the problem I'm having.
  • akunthitaakunthita USAMember Posts: 885
    edited January 11
    CCC said:
    It's getting the BL sellers to do a box load with second class postage or using a cheap courier or even providing a postage quote that is the problem I'm having.

Oh... yeah, they are pretty bulky, so it is definitely best to get them from someone close to you. Did you do a formal quote request, or you just emailed the sellers. Sellers get notified about quote request pretty much the same way as about sales, so they can't miss them or ignore them as easily as emails.
  • CCCCCC UKMember Posts: 13,888
    Where possible I use the quote feature.
  • luckyrussluckyruss UKMember Posts: 826
    I think I have two or three of the pink ones and maybe a blue too.  My BL store is shut at the moment but I'll look them out and drop you a pm.
    CCCkiki180703