You must be 16 or over to participate in the Brickset Forum. Please read the announcements and rules before you join.

My LEGO Sets/Parts Collectors Guide (formerly a DVD) online Computer Desktop Guide owner upgrades.

IstokgIstokg MichiganMember Posts: 1,797
edited January 12 in Marketplace
For those of you who own either a DVD or online desktop copy of my 2800 page LEGO Sets/Parts Collectors Guide (1949-1990s).... it will be upgraded this year to bring it up to 2016.  For those current (and new) owners... you will be able to get the new expanded version later this year for FREE.

However, my guide will soon be a closed edition to everyone else.  I am working on making this into book version for an Asian country that wants it in multi-volume format.  That means that I will have to stop sales as an online edition.  The bad news is that it will be printed in an Asian language (can't give out more details at the moment).  The good news for folks who already own it in the online format... is that you will get all the additional 1000+ pages of bringing this to the present (2016) for free.  Also... most images in the guide will be upgraded with much higher resolution images (because of it being translated into a paper version).

And if you don't own a copy... soon it will be a closed edition.  :-(

If you're interested in downloading my 2800 page guide from the Cloud (no shipping, no customs).... they are still available for $29.95.... with upgrades coming later this year for free....

http://legocollectorsguide.weebly.com/

Any questions about what's in the guide for those who don't know... there's a way to contact me at the above website.

P.S.  At some point in the near future this guide may get translated into a paper multivolume English edition.  But you won't want to know the cost...  :-(  The current online version is a fraction of the cost of what a paper copy will be.

Comments