Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.
You must be 16 or over to participate in the Brickset Forum. Please read the announcements and rules before you join.

Edinbrick - Saturday 11th of March : Edinburgh.

DougTemplarDougTemplar Edinburgh, ScotlandMember Posts: 444

Hello folks,

Thought we'd announce another new show for Scotland (following on from the fantastic Braw Brick Show). Using the BBS Template it's a smallish show in Edinburgh. We'll have displays and activities and a bar! All profits (not the bar ones just to be clear) are going to Fairy Bricks.

It's mainly Scottish AFOL's displaying and we might yet have a bit of space left for displays if anyone fancies getting in touch. I've already tapped up most of the Scottish AFOL community on here, but I know not everyone will have heard about it. We aren't expecting Master builders with MOCs - of course they are most welcome - but just a display of your own sets is great as well. It's also hopefully a great way for folks to meet up and chat all things LEGO, show of some displays and meet other AFOLs etc (Did I mention there is a bar?) and of course raise a money for Fairy Bricks.

If any of this interests you - or gives you an excuse for a weekend break in Scotland's Capital city etc do get in touch via PM. I'll post up details of tickets etc later on but this is more a call to gather!

Edinbrick, Saturday 11th March, The Counting House,38 West Nicolson Street,  Edinburgh

www.facebook.com/edinbrick
SirKevbagsnexanderLostInTranslationcatwrangler

Comments