Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.
You must be 16 or over to participate in the Brickset Forum. Please read the announcements and rules before you join.

Brickset Bonus Ball Draw 14/01

bendybadgerbendybadger 127.0.0.1 ::1Member Posts: 1,141
Hi all

Sorry for the late post but was working last night till 11pm on a IT failure where I work.  nightmare day but then you can always come on here the day after and relax and enjoy which is great.
This weeks bonus ball is for a #30311 and seeing as we have had our first snow a bonus of #30397 Olaf's summertime fun.

So we get down to the question of the week. This week I am going to try something different - All you have to do is write explaining how you think the poster above you got their user name. Just a note to the first poster, I have never harmed a badger in my life :)

Good Luck all

snowhitieLegoboyLobotSprinkleOtteriso3200messystluxMasterBeefyMAGNINOMINISUMBRAAdzbadboydspigelLego_StarTheBigLegoskiricecake

Comments