Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.
You must be 16 or over to participate in the Brickset Forum. Please read the announcements and rules before you join.

Cincinnati OH here!

tedsaidtedsaid CincinnatiMember Posts: 20
I LOVED Legos when I was a kid. (And I know you aren't supposed to call them "Legos," but I always have and it's hard to stop).  My favorites were the space series, and at one time I had all of the current sets.  That time quickly passed of course, because there are always new ones out.  But I still have those old sets socked away.  I also had some of the "expert" sets from back in the day: the blue race car and the yellow construction vehicles and the motors and gears.  Loved that!

A few years ago I revisited my childhood obsession and started buying a few sets again, beginning with Robie House, which is fantastic.  Now I have a lot of Creator sets - which are my favorites - and quite a few Star Wars sets.  (Except for the disastrous trilogy ... I don't buy any of those.)

This looks like an awesome place.  I look forward to hanging around!

Cheers,

-Ted
drdavewatfordAllBrick

Comments