Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.
You must be 16 or over to participate in the Brickset Forum. Please read the announcements and rules before you join.

Brickset Bonus Ball Bonanza - UK Lottery Draw 28th January 2017

iso3200iso3200 97 miles from Brickset TowersMember Posts: 1,765
Brickset Bonus Ball Bonanza - UK Lottery Draw 28th January 2017

I noticed the draw had gone missing this week, so thought I’d step up to the plate and do it :-)

If any new people have recently joined and wonder what this is, it's simple. Answer a question, and get a number based on your post in order between 1 and 59 for the UK national lottery bonus ball.  If your number gets drawn on Saturday night you win the prize.  If you don't make the first 59 replies, well there's always next week to be a little quicker.

This weeks prize….. well as there’s so much love for LEGO helicopters ;-) I’d thought I’d stick in a City #30311, and to add to the pot, a Nexo Knights #30372

So speaking of stepping up to the plate…. shoes! What are your favourite shoes? Or what shoes would you like to own if you could afford them? Do you have a pair with memories? A pair that makes you feel good? A sexy pair? A lucky pair? Whatever… Feel free to post pics (as long as they’re not too big) or links.

Nothing too fancy for me - but I live and die in Adidas Superstars and love getting new colourways. I have a few pairs for day to day, plus some MISB (yes, really). Dark colours for crap and wet weather, and light colours for good weather. Plus a vivid green pair for best.

These are the latest on my want list...

Post away!

snowhitiestluxLobotRenegade007cjhCOOLEGOMasterBeefySumoLegoricecakeSeijiAmasawaGothamConstructionCoLegoboy

Comments