Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.
You must be 16 or over to participate in the Brickset Forum. Please read the announcements and rules before you join.

Sets you would like to see made/ideas you would like to see as sets.

CaptainLegoCaptainLego FloridaMember Posts: 101
It would be interesting to hear what sets others would like to see and/or ideas that others would like to see as sets. This can go for any theme. I actually thought of this thread while wondering why Lego hasn't released one of these racing trucks in the City theme: http://s.hswstatic.com/gif/super-truck-racing-1.jpg so that's one thing I'd like to see.

Other City ideas I'd like to see would be a Lawncare truck, a luxury  SUV looking vehicle with a trailer hauling a classic 1920s-1930 era styled car, Animal Control Truck, an American-style Ambulance, a Fun in Downtown set, and a heavy duty pickup truck for fire department use. I didn't list any buildings because I think Creator is better suited to provide buildings since City buildings won't really look too finished. 

As for my favorite theme, Speed Champions...Koenigsegg Regera, Classic Shelby GT350R, 2016 Shelby GT350R, McLaren F1, Ferrari 250 GT0, Ferrari 250 LM, Lamborghini Miura, 2017 Nissan GT-R, Nissan Skyline GT-R R32, BMW M6 GT3....Alright, I'll stop now :)

catwrangler