Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.
You must be 16 or over to participate in the Brickset Forum. Please read the announcements and rules before you join.

Brickset Bonusball Bonanza - UK draw 04/02/2107

So, first of all a sad tiding, our lovely @bendybadger is not going to be around for a while because of some personal issues. He's asked me to send you all his best and he hopes to be back soon. @iso3200 already stepped up last week to do the bonusball when he noticed it wasn't coming on so I thought I'll do one this week. If there are any other volunteers for the next weeks, feel free to PM me and we can try and work out a bit of a schedule to keep it going because I know we all enjoy the thrill of the tombola and reading of eveybody's answers.

Hmh, now to come up with a question this week. Bendybadger is a big superhero fan plus the Lego Batman Movie is coming up soon so superheroes seem to be a very appropriate subject matter. We've already done what would be your superpower, but now I want to know - which superhero or villain would want to be and why? I'll be sending a #30303 the Joker bumper car or a LBM minifig packet.

Any new people might wonder how this works, well, it's simple. Answer the above question, and get a number based on your post in order between 1 and 59 for the UK national lottery bonus ball.  If your number gets drawn on Saturday night you win the prize.  If you don't make the first 59 replies, well there's always next week to be a little quicker.

Good luck!

DiggydoesstluxLegoboyricecakeTheBigLegoskiLobotGothamConstructionCokiki180703Lego_StarAddicted2OxygennychromastoneAdzbadboyAllBrick

Comments