Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.
You must be 16 or over to participate in the Brickset Forum. Please read the announcements and rules before you join.

Hello from Wisconsin!

lentillentil WisconsinMember Posts: 26
Hi there, I have recently been bitten by the lego bug, and have found this website & forum really useful. I just realized that you can check Amazon sales and sort by your want list... uh-oh!

I'm an AFOL who loved Legos as a kid, but never had any of my own (my parents for some reason believed Lego was "for boys" and refused to let me have any!). I kind of forgot about them until I saw the Medieval Market Village and the Harry Potter sets come out a few years ago... those got me started and I've been back into them ever since. I now have a daughter who enjoys Legos too (not as much as mom though, ha-ha!), and we've had some fun building sets together. Her favorites continue to be Harry Potter and Creator houses. I've been wowed by the Ferris Wheel and Disney Castle. We can't wait to see what they come up with next. Looking forward to more leaks, info, and fun discussion on brickset!
eggshenjuno_2023Bumblepants

Comments