Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.
You must be 16 or over to participate in the Brickset Forum. Please read the announcements and rules before you join.

(US->WW) FS: COMPLETE CMF Collection- All Series + MR. Gold... PLUS an Additional Loose Mr. Gold

samiam391samiam391 A Log Cabin in KY, United StatesMember Posts: 3,952
Hi Ya'll,

Sadly, I've decided it's probably time to part with another large piece of my collection. 

I have a complete CMF collection (every single figure including Mr. Gold) plus an additional loose Mr. Gold.

Just for clarification, what's for sale:

X1 Complete CMF collection- All series (including non-numbered series i.e. German Futbal team, Team GB, Simpsons, Disney, etc) and individuals, toy soldier, zombie skateboard, etc)
+ Mr. Gold (opened main packaging to ID, but sealed in internal plastic baggie with numbered pamphlet).

X1 Mr. Gold sealed opened main packaging to ID, but sealed in internal plastic baggie with numbered pamphlet). This is separate from the Mr. Gold sold with the complete collection, I have 2. 

And if anyone is interested, I have a lot of sealed Animal/Costume "themed" CMF that need to go.

I'm located in the US, but am more than happy to ship worldwide. Shipping cost will be charged upon shipment (so exact cost is charged) although I'll try to procure an accurate estimate pre-shipment so you know what you're getting into.

Shoot me a PM if you're interested in anything.

Thanks all.

Comments